Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Celebrity Quick Touch - Neve Campbell

 

Celebrity Touch Target: Neve Campbell

 

Why:  Because I thought she was a neo-soul (this really isn’t a thing) bohemian groupie, only to realize she was the star of Party of Five and recently revived her career with House of Cards (I know!  I didn’t realize it was her either… that skin!  Crystalized baby spine.  The only answer.)

 

Where:  The W Hotel Times Square

 

How:  Ok.  Look.  I get it.  I haven’t posted in a while.  I was in a cryonic deep freeze.  Get over it.  Anyway, what is important here is that I was in Times Square and I wasn’t dressed like Spiderman creepily (yes, a word) fondling German tourists for a buck… this time.  I was actually there to attend the after-party of my good friend Alan Cumming, who just wowed the stiffs at Carnegie Hall with a high-steppin’ show surprisingly free of full frontal male nudity.  With Spice Rack on my arm, I reluctantly found myself in a hotel bar.  Like the kind typically reserved for people whose most defined fashion choice is a lanyard and a low-heeled pump.  I was three Aperol Spritzes deep, when The Rack exclaimed there was a celebrity in our midst.  Scanning the room, I saw


No comments:

Post a Comment