Saturday, April 16, 2011

Celebrity Quick Touch - Adele

 

Celebrity Touch Target:  Adele


Why:  Because this UK singer and Hefty Hideway gal is burning up the charts


Where:  London Hotel West Hollywood


How:  I have to credit my faithful travel companion Elizabeth for this one, as I was not paying attention when Adele’s black Escalade pulled into the valet line.  It must have been because I was admiring my new Ted Baker leather coat in the mirror, which is truly fantastic.  Anyway, as Adele sprung (well, more like kinda flopped) from the car, Elizabeth slapped me hard across the face, with her good hand, and pointed her out.  I sprung into action, pretending to walk back into the hotel right in front of her.  As Adele neared the door, I opened it for her, as a gentleman does, touching her on the shoulder as she walked past (as only a creepy gentleman does).  Touch secured!


No comments:

Post a Comment